Creating Simple and Fast Nail Art Designs is what my Creative Director Gisela Marti is an expert at; because of her years of experience and talent she can take a Complicated design and make it very Simple with her Step by Step procedures and easy to understand Techniques. The NEW Nail Art Video "Be My Valentine" is another example of her excellent teaching.
Tammy Taylor Nail Products used:
Gelprisa Gel Polish- Gelprisa "Simply Sheer", "Little Bo Clear Pink" and "Pinky Promise".
Dazzle Rocks Prizma Powder- "Rock'n me Red" Dazzle Rock Glitter- "This is Love" from the "Falling in Love Collection"
Clean Finish Buffer- to finish the nail to a smooth surface
Tammy Taylor "Clean- it"- solution used to clean the nail surface once gel has cured
Tammy Taylor "Wipe-Its" - "100% lint free wipe" (especially for Gels) leaves the nail surface completely clean.
Competitive Edge W2 Acrylic nail Powder- Whitest White bubble free acrylic
Nail Liquid- Use any of your favorite
Tammy Taylor Nail Liquids Small Dappen Dish- for better control in 3D designs
3D Acrylic Brush- design specifically for small 3D details
Towelettes- keep your 3D Brush clean and extend the life of your brush
Dotting Tool- for specific details in the design
Bold Striper Brush- for small details in the design
Top Gel+- to seal the finished nail
Conditioning Cuticle oil- to nourish the nail after the service is finished
Step by step directions for "Be my Valentine's" Nail Art Design
1. Polish half of the nail with a thin coat of Gelprisa "Pinky Promise". Cure for 2 min. under a UV light or 1min. in LED light.
2. Apply a second coat of the Gelprisa "Pinky Promise". Cure for 2 min. under a UV light or 1min. in LED light.
3. Apply enough Clean-It Solution on a Wipe-It towelette to thoroughly clean the polished part of the nail.
4. Create the Rock Star effect at the free edge: polish nail with Gelprisa "Simply Sheer" and with the use of the scoop, generously apply Dazzle Rocks glitter "This is Love" and cure for 2 min. under a UV light or 1min. in LED light.
5. Buff the surface of the nail with a Clean Finish buffer to get rid of the rough peeks. Note: Apply a second coat of the Dazzle Rocks glitters following the same steps.
6. Seal buffed surfaced with Gelprisa "Little Bo Clear Pink" and cure for 2 min. under a UV light or 1min. in LED light.
7. Apply enough Clean-It Solution on a Wipe-It to thoroughly clean the entire surface of the nail.
8. Pour a small amount of TT Nail Liquid into small Dappen Dish. With your 3D Nail Art Brush and WW Competitive Edge Nail Powder make small balls; forming a heart as the nose of the kitty cat and two very small balls for the eyes. Softly pat the eyes to flatten.
9. Using the Bold Striper Brush and black paint draw the details of the eyes then accentuate the eye lids with silver.
10. Draw the smile with black paint then accentuate with white paint.
11. Using the Dotting tool and white paint, outline the heart.
12. Seal the design with Top Gel+ and cure for 2 minutes under a UV light or 1 minute under an LED light (do not seal the body of the kitty cat).
13. Apply enough Clean-It Solution on a Wipe-It to thoroughly clean the entire surface of the nail.
14. To finish, apply Tammy Taylor Conditioning Cuticle Oil to nourish the nail.