Friday, March 30, 2012

Tammy Taylor Nail Party Episode 86

Tammy Taylor Nail Party Episode 86
[The One More Thing Rule.]

http://TammyTaylorNails.com/

Hello, I hope you are having a great nail day today.

How would you like to get 365 more things completed on your to do list, in only five minutes a day!

Well, I am going to let you in on a little secret that I do every single day and I call it, the "One More Thing Rule".

Every day before I leave work, I do "One More Thing".

Whether it's cleaning out a drawer or returning one more phone call, the only thing that matters is just doing "One More Thing" before I leave.

And I guarantee, when you follow the "One More Thing Rule", you are going to see great results in only one week. And, can you imagine what great results you will have after 52 weeks, 365 days a year!

And remember "Nails Are Always Fun and Never Feel Like Work".

Have a Great Nail Day,
Tammy Taylor