Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Now Works On Your Mobile Phone
Coupon Usage Up 37%...
Would you like to increase your business?
But… you aren't real sure how to go about it?
Even if you do not have extra time, or extra money to do promotions...
Or, maybe you feel shy talking to people outside of your business...
You can still increase your business.
You can INCREASE your business by promoting the products and services you offer with COUPONS and getting REFERRALS from your already existing clients; "who already love you".
"NCH Marketing Services, a division of Valassis Communications in Livonia, Mich., says consumers saved nearly $2 billion with coupons in the first half of 2010, a 37 percent increase over pre-recession levels, according to its mid-year Coupon Facts Report.
This report also revealed that 176 billion coupons were offered in the first half of 2010, up from 158 billion a year ago."
As you can see, consumers are using Coupons more and more; what a great opportunity to increase your business.
We want our Coupon Customers to keep coming back, and we want to give our Existing Customers an opportunity to save money as well; so we need an On-Going Coupon Offer, which Offers 2 Different Types of Coupons:
#1 COUPON: This will be your NEW CUSTOMER ONLY COUPON (have your customers give these to their family and friends)
#2 COUPON: This will be your REFERRAL COUPON (give out to your customers when they send you a Referral)
How can you get your On-Going Coupon Offer in Motion?
- When a New Customer comes in with their NEW CUSTOMER ONLY COUPON we need them to keep coming back.
- You already know this customer likes Coupons so why not give them an opportunity to earn more Coupons...
- Explain to this New Customer they can continue to get Coupons, if they send you Referrals
- Have any of your Existing Customers ever expressed things are getting tighter and they have to watch their budget?
- Your REFERRAL COUPON can help them...
- Explain to your Existing Customers; if they will pass out your New Customer Coupons to their friends and family and get you "Referrals", you will give them a REFERRAL COUPON for every customer they refer to you.
The easiest way to figure out what to offer on your Coupons is to go through all of the Coupons you receive for the next 2 weeks; save the ones you like and would use yourself; then design your Coupons like the Coupons you like to use.
Have Fun and Use Your Creativity.