Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dreaming and Planning....

Click here to have the Blog Narrated to You by Tammy Taylor
Now Works On Your Mobile Phone


Dreaming and Planning....

Dreaming and Planning is very important to building a successful career.

However...
Thinking, that when these Dreams and Plans come true, you will be happier with your career than you are right now, will probably "stop" you from enjoying your job today.Tammy Taylor - CEO, Tammy Taylor Nails Inc.  - Entrepreneur and Business Owner since 1981

Don't wait for your Dream Job or a Boost in your Business, or a Change in the economy to be happy with what you are doing today.
Because...
What you are doing today is probably Yesterday's Dreams and Plans, which have came true.

Today is our Day to Enjoy what we are doing right now.

I have heard many people over the years say:
"When I get my business making a profit I will be happy"
Or,
"When I can get my bills paid off I will be happy"
Or,
"When I get more established in my career I will be happy"

But...
Once these Dreams and Plans did come true, they were "not" any happier than they were before.

When we can ENJOY TODAY FIRST...
Then make Plans, and Dream about the future SECOND, we will have MORE SUCCESSFUL Careers and Businesses.
Because, Enjoying where you are RIGHT NOW, overflows into everything you do.
You will be MORE PASSIONATE, have MORE ENERGY, MORE CREATIVITY and MORE PERSISTANCE, which are all the things we need a lot of, to be MORE SUCCESSFUL.

So...
The Secret to making all your Dreams and your Plans come true is to ENJOY TODAY exactly where you are right now.

Have a FUN 4th of July weekend!

With love,
Tammy Taylor

Psalms 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Send this page to a friend
This works when you are viewing this page on the internet

Tammy  Taylor FaceBook Share This Page On FaceBook