Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kiss the Frog....

Click here to have the Blog Narrated to You by Tammy Taylor
Now Works On Your Mobile Phone

Kiss the Frog....

There is a philosophy which is becoming very popular in Business Journals and Business Articles lately; called "EAT THE FROG".Tammy Taylor - CEO, Tammy Taylor Nails Inc.  - Entrepreneur and Business Owner since 1981

It goes like this; if we have something we don’t want to do, then this is the first thing we do, before we get our day started.

It is like "EATING A FROG".

So, if we "EAT THE FROG FIRST" everything else this day will be easier and more enjoyable.

Now, I do like this philosophy, because I know getting something done first; which we don't want to do, will definitely help us not to procrastinate and it will make our day lighter and more productive:
However...

Thinking about "EATING A FROG" would not make me want to do something; it would make me dread it even more.

So... if I had something I really didn't want to do "I Would Embrace It and Give It a Great Big KISS"!
I would rather "TURN MY FROG INTO A PRINCE or CHOCOLATE"; this sounds like more fun, and makes me want to do it more, instead of dreading it.

And, this would definitely get me in the mood, "not" to procrastinate; I would look forward to getting it done at the beginning of my day.

Sometimes it is just how we think about things, the finished results might turn out the same, but we can sure make it a lot more FUN while we are doing it!

With love,
Tammy Taylor

Ecclesiastes 11:4 If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done.


Send this page to a friend
This works when you are viewing this page on the internet

Tammy  Taylor FaceBook Share This Page On FaceBook