Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fall in Love All Over Again!

Click here to have the Blog Narrated to You by Tammy Taylor
Now Works On Your Mobile Phone

Fall in Love All Over Again!

How do we fall in love with our clients all over again...

It is so exciting to get a New Customer, building a brand new relationship is Tammy Taylor - CEO, Tammy Taylor Nails Inc.  - Entrepreneur and Business Owner since 1981always energizing and we try to impress them by acting on our best behavior and catering to their needs; we are selling them on how wonderful we are, so they will want to keep coming back.
However... What happens after they have been our customer for a while and we know everything about them and they know everything about us; we both get bored and in a rut...

When I was in my Salon doing nails I felt like I was having a Nail Party everyday and everyone was coming to my Salon to be at my party. I liked to have a fun atmosphere; where every client who came in I knew their name and they felt comfortable and relaxed. (Of course I knew all of my client’s names but I liked knowing every clients name, since they were joining my Nail Party!)

I had many clients who had met and become friends while getting their nails done and would schedule their appointments back to back with each other, so they could sit there and talk, and they always looked forward to their Nail appointment.
I loved feeling like my Salon was a Nail Party; this is one of the main reasons I was always excited about doing nails and going to work.

I think in the last few years the personal touch has been lost in many Salons and businesses; with the computer age people are looking for the personal touch more than ever and they will gravitate towards the Beauty Professionals and Businesses who build their business around personal customer relations.

A Salon is a social club in many ways; it is all about relaxing, feeling free to talk about everything and enjoying girl time in a fun environment. (Just make sure you know who is in the next chair over LOL) I personally like smaller Salons with a lot of people working, it is more exciting for everyone working there and it is fun for the clients.

Have you ever noticed when you are getting ready for a party it just gets you in a GREAT MOOD; this is the Same Way to Get Yourself in the Mood for Your Clients and Your Nail Party each Day.
Get your Salon or Station ready, just like getting your house ready for a party:
  • Turn on the Music
  • Clean, Clean, Clean (especially the bathrooms and the floors)
  • Get Dressed up and Ready for your Guests
  • Set out little Refreshments
  • Set Up Seating so it is Easy for Everyone to talk to Each Other

Having fun with our clients and enjoying going to work, is the First step to falling back in love.
And, it only takes a smile on our face, a more care free fun outlook about our job and building relationships with our customers, to change everything!

Have a Great Nail Day; When Nails are Always Fun and Never Feel Like Work!

with love,
Tammy Taylor

Psalm 118:24 - "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."


Send this page to a friend
This works when you are viewing this page on the internet

Tammy  Taylor FaceBook Share This Page On FaceBook