Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What Endless Possibilities!

Click here to have the Blog Narrated to You by Tammy Taylor
Now Works On Your Mobile Phone


"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
What endless possibilities!

I would like to share with you a little bit about my history and how pursuing a Dream is more important than: having experience, or enough start up money. And, how it is possible, to make your Dreams come true.Tammy Taylor - CEO, Tammy Taylor Nails Inc.  - Entrepreneur and Business Owner since 1981

Why not Dream BIG? Reach for the stars, and then at the least, you will get the moon!
In 1981, when I was 18 years old, I started my first Salon with only $400.00.
I had really BIG DREAMS. Much bigger DREAMS than a $400.00 budget would justify. But... I never looked at what I couldn't do; I always looked at what I COULD DO.

Quote:
"Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams."

In 1983 with the profits from my Salon, I started my own Nail Product Line. I would fill my products in my garage; then I would go from School to School, and Salon to Salon, TEACHING how to do nails, and SELLING my products; all while I continued working in my Salon.
- Quote:
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined."
Author: Henry David Thoreau

As time flew by, I was doing Seminars for 1,000’s of Beauty Professionals all over the World...
  1. TEACHING them how to make more money doing beautiful nails,
  2. And HOW TO BUILD a more Successful Salon BUSINESS.

Then a book Publisher from New York, who had heard of my Educational programs, contacted me and asked me to write a Guide to Manicuring and Nail Technology text book for the Beauty Schools. This "Guide" is now being used in salons by Professional Nail Technicians and in Beauty Schools to teach students how to work in a salon and how to pass their State Board Exams.

I built my company on Education, and helping others become MORE successful.

  1. I have always said, "EDUCATE your Customers and they will trust you, and want to do business with you. Whether it is doing a Service or Selling a Product, it is all about Educating your Customer."

This simple philosophy has helped keep my business strong for over 29 years. And today, my Tammy Taylor Signature Nails are being done all over the world, using Tammy Taylor, Nail Products, Educational Videos, Books and Materials.
- Quote:
"I don't dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living."
Author: Steven Spielberg

Never stop pursuing your Dream, and let your Dreams create your future.

with love,
Tammy Taylor

2 Corinthians 9:6 Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.


Send this page to a friend
This works when you are viewing this page on the internet

Tammy  Taylor FaceBook Share This Page On FaceBook