Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Little Things Make Us More Successful....

Click here to have the Blog Narrated to You by Tammy Taylor
Now Works On Your Mobile Phone


The Little Things Make Us More Successful....

Many times we think it is the big stuff that makes the biggest difference in our business, however, this is usually not the case; it is usually all the little stuff added together which ends up being bigger than the big stuff!

There is a saying "don't sweat the small stuff"; which I do not agree with; I feel if you sweat the small stuff, then it does not become the big stuff. Also, customers notice the small stuff more than they notice the big stuff.Tammy Taylor - CEO, Tammy Taylor Nails Inc.  - Entrepreneur and Business Owner since 1981

Why do I like to do business with some people, more-so than others?

If we really think about this question intensely, we can answer our own question about: How can we make ourselves the "ones", whom others want to do business with, more than they want to do business with someone else!
Quote:
Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated.
-Lou Holtz

When I am doing business with a company or individual, it is always the little stuff which makes a huge difference to me.

I was curious about what made others do business with a company or individual, so, I started asking around, and this was the same answer I was getting from everyone, the little stuff is what makes the difference.
Quote:
Memorable customer service can only take place in a human-to-human situation.
-Jeffrey Gitomer

These are the characteristics, all of my favorite people I do business with, have:
  1. They are GENUINELY NICE. They never make me feel like I am asking a silly question or inconveniencing them.
  2. They are REALLY HAPPY to hear from me or to see me, even if I do not need to buy anything.
  3. They ALWAYS REMEMBER MY NAME. Even if I haven't needed their products or services for awhile, they make me feel like a long lost friend.
  4. They ALWAYS REMEMBER SOMETHING I TOLD THEM and they ask me about it.
  5. They ALWAYS TELL ME THE TRUTH, even if it is not the answer I wanted to hear, it is an honest answer.
  6. They ALWAYS DO WHAT THEY SAY and if they can't, they let me know right away, even at the risk I might be upset, they tell me anyhow.
  7. They ALWAYS GIVE ME JUST A LITTLE MORE than I expect. The Quality of their Products and/or the Quality of their Service is always just a little better than anyone else.

Quote:
Remember, the deepest principle of human nature is the craving to be appreciated.
-William James

I think this quote really sums up all the above, “the people I like to do business with make me feel appreciated".

with love,
Tammy Taylor

1Peter 4:9 Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.



Send this page to a friend
This works when you are viewing this page on the internet

Tammy Taylor FaceBook Share This Page On FaceBook