"Even When you have been in Business over 50 years like Saks Fifth Ave and Nordstroms, you still need to Run Specials and keep on top of your business."
Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom’s run specials to encourage new clients and regular clients, to come to their stores.
- So, even if you have been doing nails for
15 years and you think running Specials is embarrassing, or that clients might think, "I wonder why she is running Specials?"
- Clients are not thinking anything except “This is Great; I saved a little money on my fingernails, so now I can also afford to get my toenails done”.
- Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom’s have been in business over 50 years and they aren't embarrassed to run specials, they thrive on it. But, these stores only do their big sales 3-4 times a year.
- So, do not run your big Specials 365 days a year, Only do the big Specials 3-4 times a year.
- But, you do need to run little specials to promote new clients,
- And you need a referral program for your regular clients who refer you new clients 365 days a year.
your business fresh and growing.
- Always encourage new clients, because for every 1 good client that stops coming in, you will need 3 new clients to replace that one good client.
- Not every “new” client turns into a good regular client; so you need at least 3 new clients to get 1 good client.
The Salons are now busier and the nail business is back on track, so let's keep it going, stop worrying and start promoting.