Mary Stokus (Director of Education), Barbara Barnette (Director of International Relations), "The Tammy Taylor Nail Squad" from Left to Right, (back row) Cheryl Bergmann, Karen Williams, Tammy Anderson, Nicole Holland, Lisa Santos, Tamara Weeks, Corine Hughes, Tammy Taylor, (front row) Alethia Hall, Angela Jacobs, Ann-Marie Fiducia, Sontay Jackson.
Last weekend we had the most Wonderful and Exciting Nail Party. A Team of our Top Nail Educators were certified to go to the next level with the prestigious title of "The Tammy Taylor Nail Squad".
The #1 requirement to be on the "Tammy Taylor Nail Squad" is a Generous Giving Heart and Personality to help others have a successful nail career.
This Team of Women are Nail Technicians, Salon Owners and Instructors who work full-time and still take time out of their busy schedule to help others; who are still in nail school, or just starting out, or those that are struggling with perfecting their nails or having a hard time building a clientele.
The "Nail Squad" has a true Passion for Nails and for People.
- They are big hearted, helpful, caring Educators who Love to see others succeed.
- They put their whole hearts into being the best Nail Educators, and HEART is what it takes.
- Doing beautiful nails is an important part of being on the "Nail Squad" and these women do beautiful nails; but the most important reason these women were chosen to be on the "Nail
To VIEW all of our EXCITING photos and to learn more about each of our "Tammy Taylor Nail Squad" Educators click here.
Mary Stokus, Director of Education, for Tammy Taylor Nails heads up this Amazing Team of Women: "The Tammy Taylor Nail Squad". Mary has been exclusively Tammy Taylor since 1997. Her passion for the nail industry started at a very young age and was instilled by her Mother, Anna Maria, a Cosmetology Instructor and Salon Owner. One of her fondest memories as a little girl was when a Tammy Taylor Educator visited her home to teach a one-on-one class to her Mother and sister (also a Tammy Taylor Nail Technician).
From the moment Mary started as a Nail Technician, she understood the importance of furthering her education. She flew to California and attended a 2-Day Advanced Class by Tammy Taylor herself; from then on Mary was unstoppable. She joined the Tammy Taylor Team and started teaching classes. And since 1997, Mary has earned her Bachelors Degree in Marketing Management and is a Licensed Nail Instructor. As the Director of Education for Tammy Taylor Nails, Inc., her position allows her to help and train other Professionals, Salon Owners, and Instructors throughout the world on a daily basis.
1. Sanitize - Your mind of unproven products, which don’t work!
2. Remove Polish - From your thoughts, because Pink & White will make you more money!
3. Etch - Your business in one direction to prevent at least 70% of failure!
4. Dust - Off your checkbook; don’t use a plastic pen; gold is what you need now!
5. Prime - Your spirit! Sparingly, leaving room for growth!
6. Form - Yourself for greatness!
7. Re-prime - Your spirit and prepare for it to stick! One day at a time!
8. Apply Product-
- For stress: sell retail!
9. File - All of your taxes.
10. Buff - Your face of frowns, to a high shine smile!11. Wash - Your hands of people that want to hold you back!
12. Polish - Off your doors and be prepared! Cover yourself from A to Z, because your success is in your hands!!!
The "Nail Squad" does Private lessons & Group lessons, for licensed Nail Technicians, Salon Owners, Nail Students, School Instructors and School Owners.
If you are interested in taking classes, becoming a Tammy Taylor Preferred Salon, or becoming a Tammy Taylor Educator: please contact Mary Stokus at Education@TammyTaylorNails.com or contact a member of our "Tammy Taylor Nail Squad" directly by e-mail: NailSquad@TammyTaylorNails.com