4 “NEW” TRENDY TAMMY TAYLOR
"PRIZMA" POWDER COLOURS
"I am so excited to introduce my 4 “New” Prizma colours. They are the "HAUTE" New shades for this Spring; and there is one for every client’s personal style."
Haute Kisses (P-139) - Deep dark chocolate with black cherry and a touch of shimmer
Haute after Midnight (P-140) - Deep dark midnight blue with a slight shimmer
Haute Pink Neon (P-141) - Bright pink neon with sparkle
Haute Green Neon (P-142) - Lime green neon with sparkle
"For those of you who have not tried my Prizma colour acrylic: you need to try it. Prizma is really fun and easy to use. Prizma even has multiple uses:
- You can make the whole nail one Prizma colour as a permanent manicure or pedicure that does not chip, and you do not polish.
- You can make a 2 colour manicure where you use one Prizma colour as the tip and one Prizma colour on the base.
- You can do the 2 colour manicure using the Prizma colour at the tip instead of white powder, and with a natural pink like Dramatic Pink at the base.
- You can use your imagination with all types of nail art and designs."
- Does not get fill-lines.
- Easy and fast to do, which means the clients are out the door immediately, and with no drying time; making Prizma a great way to help build your clientele.
- Low maintenance.
- Very Strong and Extremely Durable to eliminate breaking and cracking.
- Lift resistant so clients do not pick."If your nails are a mess at the end of the day from doing your clients nails; use the Prizma as your entire nail; it is sooooo easy to do on yourself and they always look great."