Friday, February 1, 2008

Are You Scared to Touch Anything?

Hi, Girls,
Are you scared to touch anything for fear of germs? When you are in Public places? Or when your children are playing in Public places? Well, you do not need to worry anymore.

Still the best way for over 20 years to rid 99.9% of bacteria in just seconds is Tammy Taylor “Sanitize, Sanitize, Sanitize” (a 70% alcohol base spray Sanitizer) “I formulated Sanitize, Sanitize, Sanitize over 20 years ago for Nail and Beauty Salons. We touch so many people every day, we needed a quick effective way of Sanitizing our hands, so we did not spread germs or contact germs.”

“Because I used it every day, all day long before and after every client, I wanted my Sanitize to:

  • Be Easy and Fast to use
  • Kill germs
  • Smell Fabulous
  • Dry Fast (never sticky like gels or foams)
  • Leave my hands soft
  • Be Economical (Just a few pennies per use)
  • Be environmentally Safe

All the same wonderful things I know you want for yourself and your family.

The 4 oz. Spray is so convenient, I carry mine with me everywhere I go. Your 4 oz. Tammy Taylor “Sanitize, Sanitize, Sanitize” spray is available in 3 delicious fragrances that you will love:

  • Vanilla
  • Coconut
  • Giorgio

Only Pennies Per Use, Up To Ten Times More Uses Than A Sanitize Gel Of The Same Size.